WHAT TO EXPECT
What to Expect When Working with
Home Improvement Company
When starting a new project in or around your home, it is imperative to know what to expect and what steps will be taken to ensure the process is as stress-free as possible. With the Home Improvement Company, there are only two steps to any build or remodel: Plan, and Execution.
- Client Vision - The moment a great idea sparks in your mind and begins to grow.
- Initial Contact -This is where we learn exactly what that vision is and how to give you the best possible result.
- Budget Established - No-nonsense and straight forward with the greatest outcome in mind.
- Develop Details Tailored to Your Family - We will go over those little things that really make this space your own.
- Permits - Getting all of the i’s dotted and t’s crossed.
- Construction - With consideration and professionalism, your work will get done.
- Completion - Where the final touches come in with the details you and your family envisioned.
- Final Walk-Through - Stepping into the reality that was once only an idea.
- Celebrate! - This is the moment you’ve been waiting for.
About Home Improvement Company
Mike McManamy knows the key to any project is listening to his customers. Since 2001, his Home Improvement Company has been remodeling and building visions, often from the ground up. With his professional and easy-going personality, he makes the most complex details look simple with a direct and confident approach. What he looks forward to the most on any project is customer interaction, understanding what the client wants and coming up with a plan to make it all happen. It is his ‘take care’ attitude that has provided the foundation for their longevity in the Madison area and their A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. With over 13 years of experience, Mike keeps it all together and sees the entire project through from idea to a spectacular every-day reality. Home Improvement Company is qualified for both interior and exterior Building and Remodeling.